Friday, May 27, 2016

Almost there...


Hey everybody. I'm about 95% finished with Wendy's second battle. This is the main thing I want to push for the next build.  I need to add two more Enemy soldiers that Wendy can recruit as well as finish animating Bong Cha. (The young woman shown above.)

At first I was going to give her a heavy machine gun like Bora, but at the last moment I changed her moveset to be based on hand to hand combat, like Seo-yun. So it will take longer then first expected to finish her. However, I have a feeling everyone will love playing as her.

Don't forget that I play to make Bong Cha playable in story mode after you clear the mission.  This is interesting because she will be one of the very few playable characters in story mode that's not related to Wendy or Kenji, etc. So it will make for some interesting conversations.

The 2nd captive that can be saved in this mission is  mythComplex's OC Cassie. She is armed with a huge anti armor rifle that can two shot kill any normal enemy grunt!

I have at least two more OCs from artists planned.  Yok's Lady Aurania and N7 Vega's Vince Tan. Look forward to them in upcoming builds!

I hope to have the next build out on or before the 7th. It's not going to take a week to finish Wendy's 2nd battle, rather I want to make sure that my supporters have a good amount of Li Hua and Nari content. But trust me, things are only going to get bigger and better from here!

4 comments:

  1. hey question did you ever plan on making a gallery one day for this game as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Like the saving system, it was something I was planning to add later. But I'll see what I can do.

    Thanks for your question.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings from the future. lol It's already the 7th here in Japan. Real world problems continue to be a distraction. But I promise to put a new build up today. (Technically I still have about 12 1/2 left.)

    Bong Cha is nearly finished in battle mode. (Still need to add her to story mode.) If you like playing as Seo-yun then I think you'll love playing as Bong Cha. Her attacks do the same or more damage while also using less stamina. And rather then giving her Seo-yun's dick rip instant kill, she can leap on top of male enemies, grab their rifles and fire off a quick burst! (She also deals minor damage to the guy being jumped on.)

    Leaping on male helmet enemy will cause her to shoot to the right. While jumping on the male hat enemy will cause her to aim to the left. The stamina required to do this move is very low, so you can do it often. Trust me, it's both fun to do and useful. So this 2nd battle mission should be about finished now.. but I just had a great idea!

    To allow Bong Cha to recruit enemy soldiers, but in a different manner then Wendy does it. Even wonder what happens to those female enemies after Yong strips them? How about Bong Cha befriending and recruiting them after giving them some clothes? hahah So the idea is that Bong Cha can gain two allies, but only after they have been stripped by Yong first. To distance herself from Wendy's style of recruiting even more, Bong Cha's won't use guns, but their fists. (To ensure I don't drive myself crazy, these allies will basically be palette swaps of Bong Cha and/or Seo-yun with a different head. But hopefully you guys like the idea as much as I do and are willing to over look that.)

    Another interesting thing about Bong Cha is that she is one of the few captives with a full set of hentai line art ready to go. I just need to code and animate all the hentai animations that lead into them. Anyways, I should get back to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...sorry to say that I can't upload the build yet. Even if I omit the new idea I just thought up above, it's still not enough time to wrap things up. I can honestly say I tried my damnedest; I can't even remember how many cups of coffee I've drunken... Well, let's cross our fingers and hope I can finish it tomorrow. *passes out*

    ReplyDelete