Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Update coming soon (honest!)



Hello everyone. Once again I apologize for the delay. I have a lot going on recently. 
But things are looking up. I finished Wendy's 2nd battle and am now working on adding the new character, Bong Cha to story mode. (She only appears after you clear the 2nd battle.)

I just finished her sprites for entering the bath. She can also swap with all the other protags as well. So all I need to do is finish her dialog with all the other NPCs, as well as let her search people's drawers for additional comments. 

If I have time, I'll give Bong Cha a preview outfit or two. (These are clothes you can change into while only in your room.)

Content for Li Hua and Nari isn't as high as I'd like, so I should try to add more. Although I was also thinking about doing something simple for them. Such as have rooms on the 5th floor that are only accessible  if you are playing as either of those two ladies. I'm still thinking about it.

Anyways, thank you for your continued patience! I'll try to upload the build asap! 

1 comment:

  1. Greetings all. So As I said before, I planned many different endings for Sarah and _______. It looks like its going to be at least 4 of them! One of them I could put off til later, but the other 3.. if I don't finish them all at once, I think it would be kinda a let down for the player. So that's what I'm working on now. Trust me, if you even vaguely like Sarah side story you're going to love it! She is personally one of my favorite characters. I had created her to be playable in story mode only, but I like her so much I will indeed make her playable in a future build! She will have a very interesting fighting style. Look forward to it!

    ReplyDelete